Sunday, June 7, 2015

Limited Grace

♬  Limited grace, how odd the sound
♪  that somehow saved just me.
♪  I know not how my soul was found
♩ deserving more than thee!

♫ I dare not look at life closely;
♭not ours, not yours, or mine.
♬ I'd rather keep thinking simply
♫ lest Christ should change his mind.

♬ When my journey of life is through,
♪ will I finally care;
♬ asking about the rest of you,
♫ wond’ring why you’re not there?

♫ If heaven seems too small a place
♪ you might want to explore,
♬ “What earthly good’s a thing like grace
♩ if not offered to more?”


© 2015 Todd Jenkins

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful irony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing this on my PC versus my phone for the first time in I don't know when. And that picture on the main page of your blog. Wowzers.

    Anyway, this: "“What earthly good’s a thing like grace
    ♩ if not offered to more?” God help us.

    ReplyDelete