Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Not as Planned

I don't know why I thought you could sign-up to receive e-mail notifications when a post is made to the blog. This one doesn't work that way. I wish it did. That's another reason I've given serious consideration to changing blog-hoods. I'd like to move to a nicer street with Neighborhood Watch, where the folks living nearby keep an eye on your house and let you know when there's suspicious activity.

If you aren't being notified when a new post is made, what do you get for the trouble of becoming a "follower"? Perhaps the only thing you receive is the ability to make comments without having to show your Passport to Homeland Security each time. What do you think?

I'll try to leave a trail of bread crumbs so you can find your way back.

3 comments:

  1. Please do not enjoy your sabbatical so much that you are called to a ministry that would take you away from FPC, Fayetteville. We still need much work and you have the heart to keep on leading us toward all that we can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say, listen to your heart. Be lead where God is, and there you will be. We must move and be moved to be useful for God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read your blog backwards from the 3rd gear post, and now I understand this one. I, too, wish that there was a pop-up when you blog! Your writing is always a blessing, and I want to have as much of it as I can. Maybe I've learned to look for you as you travel in your sabbatical!! (that

    ReplyDelete